Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pictures of my Groovy classroom with a twist!

For the first week of school we concentrated on A House for Hermit Crab. I had to hang seaweed and sea life in my reading corner. The kids love it and so do I. I always love to saturate my classroom with literature, games and artifacts when introducing a new theme. The kids fall in love with learning when they have choices and interesting things to read. I love the memory game made of sea shells from South Padre Island. It's fun and very affordable. I'm also loving the Bucket idea! We have read the book twice in two days. A new student enrolled and was clueless. I'll actually read it anytime my kids need a little reminding! Hope to post more pictures later this week of student work!
Tickled Pink 4 First Grade,

0 comments:

Post a Comment